Hi, there !!! Today I am back with another interesting and informative post that you will definitely like to and love to get a snap of. This post is all about LIA Informant What is It : Why is it on your phone, its uses and What does it do? We will also see the fixing process of “com.lge.ia.task.informant”. When I first came across this, I had no other option but to dig deeper to get some information and bring out a meaningful insight and to recognize this thing. Is it a spyware or an adware? Lets proceed with the topic and settle our queries.
LIA Informant is bascially a system app present within the LG G series’ stock ROM. This application is used for viewing information from other LG services. A widget referred to as “Smart widget” uses this application for the convenience of the user. The LG ‘G’ series is one of the foremost popular series of smartphones of LG Smart-world. The smartphones are developed and sold by LG Electronics. LG Electronics is a component of LG Corporation, a South Korean company. It’s liable for the worldwide development and shipment of electronic products of the LG family.
The Smart Notice Widget
Smart Notice Widget may be a very fashionable widget among LG smartphone users. LG users like to use the widget in many various ways and also by manually customizing it. These customisations might include making it transparent or tying its functionality with Google Now. Smart Notice widget provides a tremendous number of handy features that have made multiple users fall crazy with it. I even have listed a number of them below:
The Smart Notice widget allows you to create new contacts for a telephone number that you simply use frequently but haven’t saved. It allows you to create Callback reminders. just in case you’ve got a crucial call to form later, you’ll use the Smart Notice widget to schedule it. The Battery Saver feature informs you when your smartphone is running out of juice. It also provides for various other functionalities.
LIA Informant: com.lge.ia.task.informant
The system app with the package name “com.lge.ia.task.informant” is understand as LIA Informant. As stated above, LIA Informant is employed by the Smart Notice widget to sync up information from other system apps. It’s completely safe to uninstall LIA just in case you don’t want it. The system application can again be install on your device employing a third-party marketplace. Since the app is extremely powerful it does require a number of permissions on your android device.
- LIA can view Network Information. It can check which connections are available to use and which connection is getting used .
- LIA can read Calendar events made by you regardless of the person concerned. This helps the Smart Notice widget in informing you about your upcoming events and anniversaries.
- The system app can read your call logs. Smart Notice using this permission can create contacts of frequently used phone numbers.
- LIA Informant can read all of your text messages regardless of the sender or the confidentiality of the message.
- The system app boots as soon because the OS itself finishes booting up. this permits it to be completely synced with other apps whenever the phone is turned on.
- These permissions are utilized by the Smart Notice widget. Since the app is usually active this results in an enormous amount of power consumption and processing power. This has led to some users uninstalling the stock app completely from their OS.
Finally, How to uninstall LIA Informant?
Several people may find the LIA Informant to be like another memory-hogging bloatware. If you’re one among them then don’t worry, I’ll walk you thru the way to uninstall it completely from your system.
If you get errors like LIA Informant has stopped working or process com.lge.ia.task.informant had unexpectedly stopped, try clearing the cache of the system app. That will definitely fix most of the issues . If it doesn’t then you may consider removing it from your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone through Developers Options.
- Open your Windows PC and download ADB using this link.
- Extract the zip file and keep the contents during a separate folder.
- Open the Powershell window or prompt window therein folder.
- Type the subsequent command to urge the daemon up and running: .\adb devices
- Now connect your smartphone to your PC employing a data cable. this could list your phone’s serial number if everything went smoothly.
- Run the subsequent command to completely remove LIA Informant from your LG smartphone: .\adb shell pm uninstall –user 0 com.lge.ia.task.informant
- Note: you’ll add the -k argument to the above command to save lots of cache files if you ever shall install it back.
That’s it now your LG smartphone is LIA Informant free.
In this post, as you have seen we did discuss on LIA Informant what is it? Why is it on your phone, its uses and its various other functionalities. We have seen the various fixing issues to handle when a problem such as these arise. Now that we know about the various technicalities.
By and through this article, thus, I suppose I have made myself pretty clear. But, in case, you still have some doubts lingering. Then, please do write to me in the comments section and I am as always, ever-ready to help you. And, also solve your many queries and problems.
Until then bidding you Good-Bye !!! Ok, wait ….. before you go, you may check out my various other posts. Also, for the simple reason, that is, to enhance your knowledge on various other topics of importance. Also, where ??? Here……