Instagram has its own style when it comes to profile. It has different things like follower count, following count your username, and bio. But there might be some things that confuse like how to put your location on your Instagram bio. So, if you are new to Instagram and want to learn more. Here is the method of How to put your location on Instagram bio. You can do this both on Android and iPhone.
Also Read:Upload Video on Instagram from PC: Different methods
You can also download Instagram from here with just one click
How Instagram Location in Bio Works
Instagram does not have an option on How Instagram Location in Bio Works. If you have a personal account it won’t be possible until and unless you to switch your personal account to business account.
An instagram business account has its own advantages when it comes to enhancing your profile. Not only you can add your location to you bio but also website and your phone number your email all at the same time same place where everyone can see. This can easily help you expand your business.
If you have a business and want to use Instagram to open an account to promote and gain more customers. Then it is very important to use the business account by using this you can add detailed information like location in your Instagram bio, so your customers can know where they want to go if they want to visit your office.
If someone clicks on the location you have put in your bio, the person will be redirected to maps like Google Maps showing your office or your business location.
You can switch from a personal account to a business account very easily if you want to add a location to the Instagram Bio.
How to Switch from Personal to Business Account to Get Location Feature on Instagram Bio
One thing that you should keep in mind that if you switch to a business account requires your account to be public all the time. When you switch to the Business account you can’t keep your account private. Just follow the steps given below and you will know How to put your location on Instagram bio:
- Open your Instagram app. Just Login to your account. Tap on Edit Profile. Then you can easily switch from personal Professional Account.
- Now just tap in the Business Section. Tap Continue until the introduction is over.
- Now just select a category for your Business Instagram Account. Now just tap on the next.
- After its done the Instagram will ask for the confirmation. You can tap on OK to confirm switching to a business account, this will eventually allow you to add a location to the Instagram Bio.
- Now just tap on the next and it will ask you to put your location that will show you in your Instagram bio. Then Tap OK.
- Now just tap on the Don’t Connect to Facebook Now if you decided to connect now. Just don’t do it now.
- Now after everything is done and you have switched to the business account you can add a location to your bio Now.
How to Add Location to Instagram Bio in Android and iPhone
Instagram has a simple method to add and simply edit the location that shows in your bio.
You can just simply tap on Edit Profile you can select the business account profile here. That includes changing your location.
- Tap on the contact options. Then after that Business addresses to add a location in your bio. You can also add specification of the address like street addresses, city/town and zip code of your business. Those will show in your bio of your business profile. Then after everything is done you can just simply checkmark button at the top to save.
- By this way you can know How to put your location on Instagram bio
How to Switch back to Personal account if you changed your mind:
You can easily switch back to a private account as easily you switched to a business account. Just follow the steps given below and you can do that easily.
- Firstly open your instagram app and then login into your account. Then tap on the 3 horizontal lines and go to settings.
- Now go to your account setting. Just switch to Personal account.
- Now if you don’t want to put you instagram location just switch back.
So, how to put your location on an Instagram bio that many people ask so there is the answer that it can’t be done in a private account you have to switch to a business account. This is a very helpful method for people who are starting a business page on Instagram and want people to know their location. So, people can easily find them and reach them. Hope you find this information useful. Thank you for the read.