Punkbuster for bf4 as it sometimes kicks the player in 30 seconds into the match. The Battlefield 3 and 4 tracks have hit the steam and it’s a more than welcome sight for the fans who have been disappointed by the original platform on PC. The game origins with the number of series of free DLCs that only guarantee that the players base won’t be broke any further is the icing on the cake, which is likely to revive the number of servers beyond the 6,9,000 it sees during the average weekday. The number is much higher in evenings and weekends. But for many players who have taken the opportunity to collect their titles on the Steam platform, frustration is high, as Punkbuster regularly kicks players about 30 seconds into a match.
Although all the reviews are not good some are very frustrating who just wanted to play a little Battle Field. But don’t worry there is a quick fix for this problem. Punkbuster for bf4 is a solution. This generally happens because it includes an older version of PB that doesn’t work well with servers.
What Is The Cause Of The BF4 Kicked By PunkBuster Error On Windows?
This problem has not many causes but only some basic ones. And these can be resolved by simple methods which we are going to discuss. The list of the causes and its solutions are as follows:
PunkBuster is not working
When the PunkBuster is not working, then you should reinstall it. You can also try to update it to the latest version. The common cause of this problem is malfunctioning software. It is a tried method where people have uninstalled PunkBuster and then installed the latest version.
The PunkBuster service is not working
The service of PunkBuster should be able to run continuously. After it is closed then it should reopen as soon as possible. If this is not happening then don’t worry it can be fixed easily.You can set it right in the properties of the service.
Windows Defender Firewall
Because of the Windows Defender Firewall, this program can get blocked. To avoid this, we recommend that you should make an exception for the executable!
ARE YOU PLAYING STEAM?
You can try these things if you don’t have access to multiplayer:
This problem can be solved if you update Steam. If you are not using the app for quite some time then then you may not have the update yet. The guide on how to update it is mentioned below:
- When it starts working, leave Battlefield 4.
- Turn off steam.
- Now restart Steam and then update it.
- Open and try Battlefield 4 again.
- If the problem persists, then you should try fixing Battlefield 4 through Steam.
Install PunkBuster manually
If the above steps don’t help you and connecting to multiplayer seems impossible. Then you should download Punkbuster and try to install it manually.
PLAY ON THE ORIGIN?
Punkbuster is either out of date or not installed.
- Navigate to the Battlefield 4 installation folder (by default C: Program Files (x86)Origin GamesBattlefield 4).
- Now open the _Install folder.
- Open the Punkbuster folder found in the _Install folder.
- Then open the redist folder.
- Lastly, you have to look for pbsvc.exe. When you find it then run it and update or repair the Punkbuster.
I Do Not Have These Files.
- Start by downloading PunkBuster directly from Even Balance.
- Now select the version you want for all Windows games.
- Run pbsetup.exe after opening the downloaded file.
- You have to accept the EULA.
- To update the PunkBuster, you just have to keep following the instructions.
- Press the button of Add Game.
- In the drop-down menu, you have to select Battlefield 4.
- Press the button of Add Game.
- Lastly, before you try to restart Battlefield 4 click on Check for Updates.
You can reinstall Punkbuster manually if you are kicked out of the game. The error that is showing is: PunkBuster kicked the ass of the player “your name” (for 0 minutes). RESTRICTION: Service failure: PnkBstrA.exe.
If you manually install the Punkbuster for bf4 this way will also work if you are kicked out of the game with this error: PunkBuster kicked the ass of the player “your name” (for 0 minutes). RESTRICTION: Service failure: PnkBstrA.exe. Hope you find this information useful. Thank you for the read.