Lets get ourselves a brief overview on Com.WsSyncMLDM What is it? What it does? Is it a virus, bloatware, malware or a spyware? Also, the fix to the Com. WsSyncMLDM issue?
Overview of Com.WsSyncMLDM
When people see com.wssyncmldm application within the Google activity or system app list, they get confused. Before we start, we would like to speak a touch about system apps.
Android phones accompany multiple system apps that require to run within the background to function properly thus. Hence, if you see a random app within the Google activity and you don’t remember using it, there’s no got to freak out. Most of the time, these would be Android packages that are also a part of important system apps. They run on their own and don’t require any interaction.
It, “com.wssyncmldm” is an application employed by Android (operating system) to periodically check for software updates within the background. The app is merely found on Samsung devices, and it’s created tons of confusion among non-tech savvy users. Quite some people also think it’s malware which is, of course, not true. Lets see other know-hows of Com. WsSyncMLDM .
Com.WsSyncMLDM — Is it possible to disable it
Yes, to disable com.wssyncmldm, you’ll use Android Debug Bridge (ADB) or a package disabling component if your Android device is rooted. But we don’t recommend disabling this app; as mentioned before, it’s employed by the OS for automatic updates. Also, Freezing/Uninstalling the app means your device won’t be ready to check for automatic software updates, and you’ll need to believe the manual checking method.
Hence, you should only disable this app if it’s causing issues just like the one mentioned within the next section of this text . If you’re still not convince and need to understand the method of disabling the app, you’ll find the steps a couple of paragraphs below.
Fixing the process has stopped working error?
There are many great methods to get rid of this error. Lets discuss each method step by step.
Clear App Cache and Data
- Attend Settings > Apps.
- Tap on the ellipsis icon (3 vertical dots on the highest right).
- Then, Tap on Show Systems Apps.
- Now tap on com.wssyncmldm then tap on Force Stop.
- Thereafter, attend the storage option and Clear App Cache and Data.
Freeze Com.WsSyncMLDM by using Titanium Backup
This method requires root access. If you have root your device then, follows the steps mentioned below diligently and carefully to solve the issue.
- Download and install “Titanium Backup.”
- Launch the app.
- Search and tap on “com.wssyncmldm.“
- Now tap on “Freeze.”
- (If you’ve got Superuser installed, please tap on “Grant” to finish the process).
Using Android Debug Bridge (ADB) to fix Com.WsSyncMLDM
ADB or the Android Debug Bridge is a command-line tool that’s wont to communicate with an Android device. It allows you to put in and debug apps, access data, and allows you to run commands.
- Attend Device Settings > System > About phone.
- Activate the Developer options now by tapping seven times on the Build Number
- Return to the most Settings and tap on Developer Options.
- Activate USB debugging.
- Download and Extract ADB on your PC; it’s available for Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Open the extracted folder area
- Press and hold the shift button and right-click during a blank area.
- Click on “Open Powershell window here” (If you’ve got any previous version of Windows, you’ll see “Open command window here.”)
- Connect your Android device to the PC employing a USB cable. ( confirm the USB mode is about as “File transfer”. )
- Now enter adb devicescommand within the Powershell window.
- On your phone’s screen, you’ll see a USB debugging prompt, tap on okay to allow access.
- Re-enter the command adb devicesin the Powershell window.
- You’ll now see your device’s serial number within the Powershell window.
- Enter adb shell pm disable-user –user 0 com.wssyncmldm command within the Powershell window to disable the app.
The various methods mentioned in details here are good to solve for your problem. All the methods work easily, but might be there any error for you in case. Also, if, you don’t want to use the methods mentioned above, you’ll use Samsung Odin, to flash a custom or stock firmware. Before you flash the firmware, confirm you backup your Android device. This will thus, comfortably solve the issue and get rid of your problem.