Although there are many social chat apps available, Snapchat is something very very distinctively peculiar but unique. What a paradox? Huh! The built-in Snap camera is programmed alright to require a gorgeous photo that smooth all the unwanted marks and appearance on the body and locations automatically. Tons of times, though, anyone would have noticed the shutter sound to occur while capturing a snap on Snapchat. This sound is though just a camera click but its eerie and annoying especially when you are in a no-noise mood. So, lets get to see How to Turn Off Camera Sound on Snapchat?
It offers the fastest service to share your moment as photos or videos. As soon as you open Snapchat, it’ll land you on the camera screen. All you would like is to only tap for photos or hold for a video. Also, it’ll allow you to add lens, filter, bitmojis, and fun effects to the snaps. Hence it’s popularly termed as a camera app.
In the first place — can it be done?
No. Snapchat doesn’t allow you to close up the camera sound by default. Searching the Settings won’t help either because without a doubt, it’s no option that allows you to close up the shutter sound.
The absence of this feature on Snapchat doesn’t mean you can’t close up the camera sound in any means. we’ve the possible workarounds and you’ll find it from the section below. So, what now?
How to Turn Off Camera Sound on Snapchat?
Snapchat may be a camera app and is meant in such how that it uses your device camera to snap photos and videos. So, you’re required to form changes in your device settings and not on the Snapchat settings. The possible ways during which you’ll close up the sound of the camera while capturing snaps are as follows :
Turning Off the Camera Shutter Sound
If you’ve got an Android smartphone or tablet, then the Camera app will allow you to close up the shutter sound.
- Just open Camera app
- Then, click on Settings (gear icon)
- Further, click on the “Turn off the Shutter Sound” option.
- Hurray! its finally done.
Note : Unfortunately, iOS device users cannot make changes within the Camera settings.
Using the Volume Buttons
Android and iOS users can turn down the quantity while taking a snap using the Snapchat app.
Look for the volume down button at the edges of an Android or iOS device and gently press it. This may not bring any shutter sound once you take a snap on Snapchat.
Note : iOS users can control the quantity from the center . Just swipe up from rock bottom or swipe down from the highest to open it. Press the quantity icon and slide it down.
Activate Silent Mode
One may also activate the Silent Mode in the Settings of your device.
Or, by just looking for the silent mode in the dropdown menu.
- Go to Settings
- Then, Sounds & Notifications option
- Therein, turn on the Silent Mode
- You are good to go now.
Note : Activate the Silent switch at the side of your iPhone or iPad. This may make your device get into mute mode.
You may also activate the Do Not Disturb Mode
Turning on the ‘DND’ or the don’t Disturb Mode will make your phone enter into a silent mode.
- Most recent models of Android and iOS have ‘DND’ mode by default.
- Search for it on the notification panel on Android and on the center on iOS.
- Turning on ‘DND’ will close up the camera sound on Snapchat.
Use the OneCamera-Silent Camera App
- Using these tricks we will capture photos silently from the iPhone camera roll and save photos to the iPhone photos app (Camera Roll).
- You can then Upload them to the Snapchat app a bit like normal photos.
- You’ve got to download OneCamera-SilentCamera, the key app from the app store on iOS.
- Open OneCamera app on your iPhone, and begin Capturing photos by Tap on the “Camera” icon.
- You will not hear Camera sound also and Vibrate also .
- To save any of the photos to the camera roll, see the sharing option at the highest right corner.
- Then, Select Save to the Camera roll.
- Open the photos app and voila you get to see your captured photos.
How to Upload Pics to Snapchat without Camera Shutter Noise
You can upload a photograph to Snapchat without a Camera shutter sound.
- Open Spanchat
- Photos choice to browse saved photos
- Select photos under the camera roll
- That’s it.
Herein, I have mentioned great but easy steps to turn off the camera Shutter Sound on Snapchat. Following the steps given here will definitely solve your problem and make you safe from the annoying camera noise.
If you have any more queries or if these solutions don’t work out or the best solution you liked. You can comment in the comments section