The one game that makes everyone go walking around the street is Pokemon Go. Players get off their seats in the hope to find a PokeStop and Pokemon Gym. However, in recent times as the game progresses players are encountering many errors. Many players have reported “Error 11: GPS Signal Not Found”. This error prevents the game from accessing the phone’s GPS on both Android and iPhone. So, the players are unable to catch Pokemon after the error kicks in. We bring a solution for your problem in this blog of ‘GPS signal not found (11) Pokemon Go’.
Also Read: AR not working Pokemon GO: How to make it work
Why am I getting GPS signal not found (11) on Pokemon Go?
There are various reasons for the error 11 or GPS signal error on your Pokemon Go. For instance, you may not have access to GPS at all, no internet connection or the GPS may be disabled. This error can happen on both Android and iPhone.
How to fix GPS signal not found (11) on Pokemon Go?
We have various solutions to solve the issue of GPS signal not found (11) on Pokemon Go. They are as follows:
1. Enable the GPS
Let’s start by enabling the GPS. It is an easy process that depends on your smartphone. As you can see in the above image, you just have to turn on the Location services.
- Firstly, open the notifications panel of your smartphone.
- Now find the location button and tap it.
- Try playing Pokemon Go again.
- Some devices may require you to visit the Settings menu.
- Then, navigate to Connections.
- Lastly, hit Locations or enable the toggle beside it.
2. Restart your smartphone
There is nothing that a quick restart won’t fix. In this case, restarting will help to refresh the connection of your device. As you all know, just press and hold the Power button to restart. Then, wait for a few minutes to reboot your device and launch your Pokemon Go.
3. Allow permissions to Pokemon Go
- Firstly, open Settings on your device.
- Then, choose Applications or Apps.
- Now you have to locate Pokemon Go and tap to open it.
- Navigate to permissions now.
- Lastly, enable the toggle available under Location.
4. Install the latest updates on Pokemon Go
When you upgrade your Pokemon Go app then it will fix the errors and other bugs. You can do so by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, navigate to Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Now search for the Pokemon Go app.
- To open the app, tap on it.
- If there are updates available, then tap Install.
We hope the above solutions help you in solving the issue of GPS signal not found (11) on Pokemon Go. Thank you for reading our blog. Hope you find this information useful.