Nowadays, TV manufacturers have taken their devices to the next level by downloading various apps on their television sets. Users can install apps on the smart TV and watch their favorite shows, movies, sports, and much more. Also, if some users wanted to browse the internet on Smart TV to download files on the Smart TV. For those users, we have created a short guide on how can you browse the internet on Smart TV.
Can you browse Internet on Smart TV
There are many TV brands and different methods to surf the internet. Below are different brands with instructions on how to surf the internet.
Browsing the Internet is the same for all users and depends on the conditions you are browsing. Some conditions require a small device to browse, others require a larger screen. If you want to watch a video, you can do so on a larger screen. Nowadays, smart TV is getting smarter by incorporating integrated browsers. But the user has doubts about how to browse the internet on the Smart TV. So we have put together a little guide for some of the smart TV below.
Is it possible to browse Internet on Smart TV
Yes, it is possible to surf the internet with a Smart TV. However, there are many ways to surf the internet using any browser. All you need to do is install a web browser or use the hidden browser in the Smart TV.
Browsing Internet on Samsung Smart TV
Samsung Smart TV is an advanced TV that has all the features in it. Samsung TV has a built-in web browser that the user can use. So just follow the steps below to surf the internet with Samsung Smart TV :
- Connect the internet to your Samsung TV.
- Press Smart HUB on your remote control.
- Smart HUB will open on your Samsung TV.search for the web browser there.
- Select the web browser and press Enter to open.
- Now the browser will open on your screen.
- Just select the URL bar there and type the words you want to search.
- That’s it. It is so easy to browse the internet on Samsung TV and done in a minute.
Browsing Internet on LG Smart TV
LG Smart TV also provides all the features like downloading and installing apps. And surfing the internet is also possible without any problem. Let us see how :
- Connect your LG Smart TV to an active internet connection.
- On the home screen of your LG Smart TV, you will find a menu list at the bottom.
- There you will find the Internet option on the bottom screen.
- Tap on it to open it.
- Now select the URL bar and start browsing on your TV.
Browsing Internet on TCL Smart TV
TCL Smart TV is a simple television network that comes with many features and is user-friendly. However, it allows downloading of third-party apps on the device. It is a rare scenario with smart TVs that third-party apps are allowed. Let us see how to browse the Internet on TCL TV :
- Connect TCL smart TV to an internet connection.
- On TCL Android TV, open the Play Store.
- In the Play Store, select Search.
- Type in Google Chrome.
- Click Install.
- Chrome installation on your TCL smart TV will start > Open.
- Now type the word you want to search in the search bar.
- Click the Ok button on your remote to start a search.
- The remote does have a built-in browser, but it’s not very effective.
How to browse the internet on the Vizio Smart TV?
The Vizio Smart TV does not have a web browser and you cannot download any third-party apps on the Vizio Smart TV. You only need to use the Chromecast web browser and use it on your Vizio Smart TV.
Most of the time, Google Chrome has a Chromecast feature built-in, and the Vizio smart TV also has a Chromecast feature built-in. So, you can throw the browser on the Vizio Smart TV and start browsing on your TV.
- Connect the Vizio Smart TV and Android mobile device to the same WiFi network.
- Download the Smart Cast app from the Play Store.
- Open the Smartcast app on your mobile device.
- Tap the screen on the left and select Set up new device.
- In the new window, click the Get Started button.
- You will be prompted to select the language. Select your language.
- Then the Vizio TV device will appear on your screen.
- Tap on the device name and it will connect to your.
LAST WORDS !!
Surfing the internet has become very important for all smart TV users. Why do people surf on smart TV and not on smartphones? Because not all pictures and videos are displayed clearly on smartphones. It’s like watching movies in the cinema, which is fantastic compared to smartphones. So people want to surf the internet on smart TV and we have made a short guide to do that. Until next time, see ya!! Goodbye 🙂