Do you own an Amazon Echo with built-in Alexa, then, you can ask her all sorts of questions, get information, make things happen, and even ask for things to happen. It’s also great entertainment and has been programmed with amusing answers to many questions. In this post, we will look at scary things to ask Alexa.
You can ask lots of questions of Alexa, and know what you can ask it literally anything. Alexa will start saying things like “You always listen,” and it can get even weirder. After you say “Alexa, ask the listeners,” she’ll disturbingly continue with awkward pauses. “Do you giggle at body noises, or do you just want to fiddle with your cat?” “Alexa, what are you looking for?”
When you wake up in the middle of the night and say “Alexa, Echo,” she responds, “Why do not you change the subject?” As it turns out, there are a lot of fun questions and answers you need to ask to experience and appreciate the great sense of humor of Amazon’s voice assistant.
If you want to lose your mind, ask Alexa if she’s a full-blown conspiracy theorist herself. Speaking of which, you can ask her what to do if you think you have a Covid-19, but the response to that command is incredibly unsettling.
Controlling your TV using Alexa
Alexa can do many things, including controlling your TV. What Alexa can do depends on the Amazon hardware or other Alexa-enabled devices you have. Alexa cannot control your TV if you have an Echo speaker. A Fire TV Stick is required for all versions, but you’ll have the most control with a Fire TV Cube and Fire Edition TV.
The later generations of the Fire TV Stick include an Alexa remote. This allows you to hold down the microphone button and bark your commands to Alexa.
- Alexa, you can watch The Grand Tour.
- Alexa, watch The Morning Show on Apple TV Plus
- Play horror movies
- Alexa, show me action movies on Netflix
- Search Joe Wicks on YouTube
- Alexa, open YouTube
You can control the playback of any video by using Alexa while watching it. We see how we can do so in the below segment :
- Alexa, play
- Alexa, go back 30 seconds
- Alexa, next episode
- Go home
Connecting Fire TV and Echo
If pressing the microphone button on your Alexa remote is too much of a hassle, you can pair your Echo speaker with your Fire TV to control it using Alexa’s hands-free feature.
The Fire TV Cube, a combination of the Echo and Fire TV, offers hands-free Alexa. You can also use Alexa to navigate almost anywhere on the surface with the remote.
- Open the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- Go to Settings and scroll down to TV & Video.
- Now, gollow the instructions in the app and tap Fire TV.
- Thereafter, tap on link your Alexa device.
- Following the same, you can then use any of these commands with Alexa on Echo.
How to use the Echo Show Camera??
Some creepy, rude, scary and also funny things to ask Alexa
These are creepy and rude things you can ask Alexa that will make Alexa mad :
- Alexa, activate teen mode.
- Alexa, I would like a beer.
- Also, Alexa, are you a robot?
- Alexa, what are the three laws that govern robotics?
- Alexa, knock knock.
- Thus, Alexa, do you and Siri know Siri?
- Alexa, are you a smoker?
- Alexa, tell me something funny.
- Thus, Alexa, why did the chicken cross the road?
- Alexa, do a barrel roll.
- Alexa, what’s the magic word?
- Also, Alexa, tell me any number from 1 to 10, please.
- Alexa, flip a coin.
- Alexa, flip a dice.
- Thus, Alexa, cry like an infant.
- Alexa, fart
- Alexa, please puke
- Also, Alexa, can I bark?
- Alexa, burp
- Alexa, meow
Funny things to Ask Alexa
- Alexa, what happens when you step on Legos?
- Alexa, are you a nerd?
- Thus, Alexa, sing me a song
- Alexa, can your voice be recorded with autotune?
- Alexa, can you sing a rap?
- Now, Alexa, rock, scissors, paper
- Alexa, what can I do to get rid of a body that is not there?
- Alexa, flatter me.
- Thus, Alexa, where is my key?
- Alexa, where are you?
- Alexa, what is your favorite color?
- Thereafter, Alexa, are your eyes blue?
- Alexa, would you marry me?
- Alexa, what is your outfit?
- Also, Alexa, are you sleeping?
- Alexa, how old are you?
- Alexa, give me a hug, please.
- Thus, Alexa, tell me something!
- Alexa, do you believe in ghosts?
- Alexa, are there aliens?
- Hey, Alexa, is there life on Mars?
- Alexa, is there a Santa Claus?
Rude Things to ask Alexa
- Alexa, what is the meaning of your life?
- Alexa, test 1, 2 and 3
- Also, Alexa, see you later
- Alexa, high five
- Alexa, clap
- Thus, Alexa, winter is coming
- Alexa, I am your father
- Alexa, use force
- Also, Alexa, beam me up.
- Alexa, please open the doors to the pod.
- Alexa, are you Skynet?
- Thus, Alexa, who are you gonna call?
- Alexa, Marco.
- Alexa, speak in Klingon.
WRAPPING UP –> Scary Things to ask Alexa
So, what’s your take on this quick guide. Hopefully, if you have completely followed this post diligently, then, you will be aware of the many functionalities and the ways to handle and manage these on your Amazon Alexa device. We have seen what are the different ways we can ask Scary things to Alexa, even how we can also control our TV and Firestick with Alexa. If you still have any queries, do not hesitate to put them up in the comments section, for me to answer them. Till then see-ya, goodbye !! 🙂