Paramount Plus is a popular streaming service that lets you watch a variety of movies, original shows, and even sports. It’s a platform that’s growing fast and trying to compete with the big competitors out there. Sure, you can easily download the app to your smartphone and smart TV. But, do you know that you can stream Paramount Plus content to your PlayStation consoles? Read on to learn how you can watch Paramount Plus on PS4 and PS5.
Sony’s PS4 may be older, but it still has a lot of active players. Sure, it’s a bit difficult to get your hands on the new PS5, but that does not stop you from simply enjoying these consoles. Since the PlayStation 4, users have been able to watch their favorite content from various streaming services right on their consoles. This is good if you do not have anything to play right now and would rather watch something. So, if you have a Paramount Plus subscription, here is how to watch Paramount Plus on your PlayStation consoles.
Paramount Plus on PlayStation 5
Now, if you are lucky enough to get the new PlayStation 5, good for you. However, the catch is that for some reason, the PlayStation 5 does not have the Paramount Plus app on the PlayStation Store. So, how can you watch Paramount Plus content on the PS5? Follow these steps :
- Turn on the PS5.
- Thereafter, connect it to the internet.
- Now you need to go to your entertainment screen and open a chat.
- Type https://screenmirroring.app/receiver in the chat screen and send the message.
- A link in the message. Click it to open.
- You will be prompted to download a screen mirroring app.
- After downloading the app on your mobile device, launch it.
- Tap on the mirror screen button. A scanner prompts up, we then need to use the scanner to scan the QR code displayed on the TV screen.
- Once you have done this, your mobile device will automatically be mirrored to the TV screen and your PlayStation 5.
- All you need to do is launch the Paramount Plus app on your mobile device and you are good to go.
Paramount Plus on PlayStation 4
If you have a PlayStation 4 and want to enjoy Paramount Plus content, do the following:
- Turn on your PlayStation 4 and make sure you are connected to the internet via WiFi or Ethernet.
- On your PlayStation 4’s home screen, navigate to and select PlayStation Store.
- When PlayStation Store is open, go to the search bar.
- Now type in Paramount Plus. You can use the on-screen keyboard that pops up to do this.
- Once you find the Paramount+ app, simply click the Download button.
- The app should immediately start downloading to your PS4.
- Once the download is complete, return to your PS4’s home screen.
- The Paramount Plus app will appear, select the app.
- Just sign in with your Paramount Plus user credentials or simply register.
- You can take advantage of the 7-day free trial to see how it works for you, and then you can either cancel or sign up for a monthly plan.
WRAPPING UP <–> Paramount Plus on PS5
While PS4 owners can enjoy streaming Paramount Plus right away, PS5 owners can simply avoid watching Paramount Plus on the PlayStation 5. Instead, they can simply transfer the app to their TV instead of PS5 for a better viewing experience. Plus, there’s no need to buy a special screen mirroring app. Why the app is still not available on the PS5 a year after launch is still unknown. Anyway, if you ever plan on watching Paramount Plus on your PS5, at least you have a way to do so. Until next time, see ya, goodbye !! 🙂