So, you can’t comment on Facebook, and are wondering why is it so? Well, believe me you are at the right place and you will soon be getting the appropraite answers for your numerous queries. Not only that you will also get various workarounds that you can well, use to your advantage, all this in a short while.
Since everyone has the ability to create a Facebook account these days, Facebook has a variety of privacy options for each user. This lets you control who can see your profile, choose the users who can see your posts, and even disable the option to comment on your posts. On the contrary, if you cannot comment on Facebook, there are several reasons for that. In the subsequent sections, you will get to see a variety of causes for the same, and later on, you will have a number of tips and tricks at your fingertips to resolve this issue.
Want to search on Facebook without an Account? Here’s what you got to do !! ~~>
What I can’t comment on Facebook? ~~>
There may be a variety of reasons why you are not able to comment on Facebook, be it a post, video or anything as such. Well it may range from the settings of the post that you are trying to comment on, or maybe a Facebook error, an issue with your device, or even network/internet connection issues too.Also, it may be that Facebook may have blocked you, based on your activities and behavior on the platform. And, there is no standard time period for how long the block lasts. It varies depending on what happened.
So, if you can’t comment, it can become frustrating at times because you are simply not able to engage with the content. But, worry not, I have some fixes for you that will surely resolve the issue. You just need to hold your breath and get going right away!
Instagram Comments not showing up? Here’s the way forward !! ~~> ~~>
Fixes to the can’t Comment on Facebook issue ~~>
Check Facebook Servers Status ~~~>
Probably the Facebook Servers are down, hence, you are facing troube in your normal usage. So, you shall do well as a first measure to check the status of the servers before opting for any other fix. Here’s how you can do so:
- Open Google Chrome browser.
- Search for the downdetector site.
- Type a question like “Is Facebook down” and you will be able to the status in your region.
- In case of an outage in your region, you will have to wait.
Note: You can also try checking if there’s any issue with your network connection, in which case, you shall try restarting your router and modems or contacting your ISP if the situation, so demands.
Re-login into your Account ~~>
One of the easiest but most effective tricks, that is doing wonders for many users. This method involves users first logging out of their accounts and thereafter, logging in again to check if the issue resolves.
- Open Facebook App.
- Tap on the profile and go to the “Account Settings”.
- Now, scroll down and select log out.
- Next. reopen the app and try logging again using your credentials.
- That’s it! You can now retry posting on Facebook again.
Here’s how to disable a “Login with Facebook” on Instagram !! ~~> ~~>
Clear Cache Data ~~>
Various data from the app keeps on getting stored in the memory so as to make the app work smoother and faster for you. But, over time this accumulated storage may cause issues. So, here’s how to clear this cache data:
- Open the Settings application.
- Go to Apps.
- Look for Facebook > Storage > Clear Data and Clear Cache
- That’s it! You have remove the app cache data and now you can enjoy using your favorite Facebook app again.
Getting messages like “This content is unavailable”? Here’s the fix !! ~~> ~~>
Disable any interfering browser extension ~~>
Sometimes, the extensions that you install to enhance your experience may be malicious in nature and interfere with the normal functioning of your Facebook experience. Thus, you must disable such extensions. So, let me show you how:
- Open your preferred browser.
- Tap on the 3-dots (Menu) button.
- Go to Settings > “Extensions” .
- Thereafter, disabled the interferring extensions.
- Finally, restart your browser and check if the issue is resolved.
Opt for a VPN ~~>
If there is no solution in sight, as nothing is working for you. You may also opt for a VPN service and see if that resolves your issue. It may be there is some sort of restricted access in your region or even to navigate the Instagram server issue, you can try this method. Some of the well-known or well-advised Virtual Private Network services are ExpressVPN or NordVPN.
Update / Uninstall-Reinstall your Instagram app ~~>
- Open Play Store.
- Go to “My Apps and Games” section > “Installed” tab (for updating, go to “Updates” tab > Update).
- Now, find and open the Facebook app.
- Thereafter, click on Uninstall.
- Next, re-install the app and tha’t it!
- Thus, you can now sign-in an enjoy your Facebook time ?
What do you need to do when Facebook Games are not loading? Have a look!! ~~>
Use a different browser ~~>
Sometimes, it may be that the browser you are using is what is causing all issues. So, in that case, you already know what to do. Yes, change your browser and use another one. So, if yoi are using Chrome for that matter and it’s not working properly, then, you can give Mozilla Firefox or Opera a try and see if your issue resolves.
Report your issue to Facebook Support ~~>
The ultimate method that you can employ to get rid of your issue is contacting the Facebook Support Team and making them aware about your issue. They are experts and will surely resolve your issues. So, here’s what you got to do:
- Open your preferred browser.
- Go to the Facebook Help Page.
- Then, tap on the hamburger(3 horizontal lines) button at the top right.
- Now, go to “Report a Problem”.
- Describe your issue with a vivid description and attach screenshots if you possibly can.
- Finally, tap on submit.
- That’s it! You will now have to wait for sometime usually takes around 24-48 hours depending on the Facebook traffic
What to do when you get a message this person is unavailable on Messenger?~~>
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, I hope I have done well enough to provide you ample solutions; to help you get over your can’t comment on Facebook issue. As you can see yourself, all the methods above are literally very simple and even a beginner can easily follow them. So, try your hands on any of these quick fixes to fulfill your wish. If you have any other method up your sleeve and I will surely incorporate it into this post. On that note, until the next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>