Who isn’t a Facebook/Instagram or for that matter Twitter user nowadays? Almost everyone is. To be precise more than 50% of the world’s population is active on at least one of the social media platforms. I, for my part, am active on all social media platforms. Social media surrounds us all, and it has become an important part of our lives. Using social media helps us socialize, share ideas, make new contacts, be aware of all the events happening in the world currently, and even sell and market items too. Now, talking about Instagram you may have created your account using Facebook but now want to de-link it. Thus, on that note, we will be talking about how to remove your Facebook account from your Instagram Account. So, let’s get a headstart right away.
Want to create Instagram Account with a phone number? Here’s how to do so! ~~>
How to Remove Facebook Account from Instagram
Linking accounts makes sharing content at the same time easy and your social media experience seamless. But, regardless of the benefits of linking Facebook to Instagram, you are giving the company more power over your browsing habits and data.
This scenario mentioned above is perhaps one of the main reasons why people decide to decouple their Facebook accounts from Instagram. Another reason could be getting hacked and losing control over one of the social platforms. Thousands of users have experienced the hacker posting hundreds of photos on Instagram or taking control of their Facebook account and perhaps their friend’s list, just to name a few possibilities. So, now that we know the pros and cons of linking our Facebook accounts to Instagram. Let us now see how to unlink them.
Instagram Comments not showing up? Here’s the way forward !! ~~> ~~>
De-linking Facebook from Instagram
In this section, we will look at the various methods that we can employ to unlink our Facebook accounts from Instagram.
- Open the Instagram website.
- Then, sign in to Instagram and click on your profile icon.
- Go to “Settings” > “Account Center”.
- Now, find your Facebook account and click on the side arrow.
- Thereafter, click on the remove from account center option that prompts.
- And, finally, confirm the same on the prompt that ensues.
The only way for Android/iPhone users to disconnect the two social media accounts is through the Instagram app. So, here’s what you got to do:
- Open the Instagram application.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Tap the hamburger menu (3 dots/lines) > “Settings”.
- Now look for the ‘Account Center’ and tap it to open.
- Thereafter, tap the ‘Accounts & Profiles’ selection.
- Now, select your Facebook account from the list and subsequently tap on “Remove from Account Center”.
- Finally, tap on Yes in the prompt to confirm the unlinking process.
Want to disable a “Login with Facebook” on your Instagram Account? ~~> ~~>
How to Remove Instagram Posts from Facebook ~~>
Even though you have unlinked the two accounts, you will notice that some posts from Instagram are still visible on your Facebook profile. This is because you have selected the option that will share any post on Instagram to Facebook. So, in order to remove Instagram posts from Facebook, you need to delete them manually. This process is done through your Facebook account, not Instagram. So, here’s how you can do so:
Using the Facebook App
- Open the Facebook App.
- Go to your profile icon and tap on it.
- Now, go to the Instagram Photos album by scrolling down till you find the Photos gallery.
- Now, tap on it. > “Albums” > “Instagram Posts”.
- Thereafter, select the posts that you want to delete and tap on the 3-dots button, and tap on “Delete Photo”.
- That’s it! You have successfully deleted your posts.
But, wait! Wasn’t that too heavy a task (if you have innumerable photos)? So, here’s another way out.
Want to search on Facebook without an Account? Here’s what you got to do !! ~~>
Use the Facebook Website
- Open Google Chrome or any other preferred browser.
- Thereafter, go to the Facebook website.
- Now, go to your profile > “More” > “Photos” > “Albums” > “Instagram Photos”.
- Next, to delete them completely, click the 3-dots button on the right and select the “Delete Album” option.
- Finally, confirm by clicking the “Delete Album” option again.
- Hurray! You have successfully removed all of your Instagram posts from your Facebook profile.
What to do when you get a message this person is unavailable on Messenger?~~>
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, I think I have done well enough to have given you ample solutions; to satiate your query about how to remove your Facebook account from Instagram. All the methods above are literally very simple and even a beginner can easily follow them. So, try your hands on any of these quick fixes to fulfill your wish. You can also put out your thoughts and views in the comments section. You can also share any other method that you may have up your sleeve and I will surely incorporate it into this post. On that note, until the next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>