By now, you are well aware that Reddit is gaining prominence in the social media space with its services and the principles it follows. Having gained popularity in additional advantage due to controversies involving other social media platforms. Until now, the only or so to say, the recommended method by Reddit to upload pictures on Reddit was by using “Imgur”, a hosting site for posting images on various social media platforms.
Now, using another site to post an image/video on another site can be cumbersome especially, for someone who is a beginner or who just wants hassle-free sharing. So, you will need time to get yourself accustomed to “Imgur” for the sake of posting images on Reddit. But, until you do that, I am here with a host of methods that will alternatively help you post pictures on Reddit. So, without wasting any more of your precious social media time, let’s get right away with the topic!
Want to know, what does OP mean on Reddit? Read this to find out !! ~~~> ~~~>
Pictures on Reddit
Before we move on to the methods to post pictures on Reddit, let’s discuss a little bit about the Reddit platform and its significance. So, here we go:
To start with, Reddit is not a new application that appeared with the digital boom. It’s one of those applications that has paved the way for the digital revolution in the 21st century. A social news aggregation platform, wherein you can be a part of any community (known as subreddits) and learn things based on your own interests. It is a fascinating social media platform.
Reddit, though a social media platform but with its own niche of being based around communities rather than individuals. Now, due to its feature of anonymous members; you can safely say it is truly a platform with various social media features but friendlier and equally simpler and easier to use.
Now, that we have discussed some unique and standout features of Reddit, let’s proceed with our main topic, which is to know about methods to post pictures.
How to Post Pictures on Reddit? ~~> ~~>
This section tries to help you out with various methods that you can use to post pictures and other media on your favorite Reddit platform. So, hold your breath and get on this amazing adventurous journey.
- Open the Reddit app.
- Now, tap on the “+” icon at the bottom.
- Go to “Images” > Tap on the images that you want to upload.
- Thereafter, tap on “Next”.
- Next, select the community you want to upload the image to from the “Choose a community” section.
- Alternatively, if you want to upload it to your profile, tap on “My Profile”.
- Now, give an appropriate title for the image.
- Finally, tap “Post” to complete the process.
- That’s it! You have successfully uploaded your favorite pictures on Reddit.
- Open your preferred browser.
- Visit the Reddit website.
- Next, click on your profile photo.
- Go to “Profile” > “New Post” > “Pictures and Videos”.
- Thereafter, browse the images from your gallery.
- Next, type in an appropriate title.
- Finally, click on “Post” to complete the process and enjoy!
- You can visit the website.
- Then, click on the “+” option (left side of the profile photo).
- Next, follow the subsequent steps given above and complete the process of posting pictures on the Reddit platform.
Searching for ways to clear your Reddit History? Here you go !! ~~> ~~>
Reddit Image Gallery — What is it? ~~> ~~>
Previously, it was cumbersome to include more than a single image in your post, because you had to then include links to “Imgur”, an external photo-sharing site. But today, there is a “Reddit Image Gallery” that lets you combine multiple images or GIFs into a single post.
This new gallery feature allows you to post up to 20 images or GIFs and even multiple videos too, in a single post. Also, any community can enable the image gallery feature, with permissions in the hands of the community moderators. Now, you would be itching to create your own Reddit Image Gallery, so I will get it right away with that method.
Creating a personalized Reddit Image Gallery
To post an image gallery on Reddit, all you have to do is visit the community where you want to post, and then follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Create Post” option > Choose the “Image Post” option.
- Now, select your images and GIFs.
- Add an appropriate title for each and ta on “Post”.
- That’s it! Isn’t that too easy?
- Yea, I know! You can thank me later 🙂
Note: You can also add a ‘Spoiler’ or ‘Not Safe For Work’ tag to image galleries if needed.
Want to delete your Reddit account? Check out this awesome guide! ~~>
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, I think I have done well enough to have given you ample ways to help you post pictures on Reddit. I hope that you find the methods above simple. So, just get hold of any method and bang the social media platform right away with your favorite pictures. Do put out your thoughts about this article in the comments section. Also, if you come up with any other method do mention that and I will surely incorporate it into this post. On that note, until the next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>.