Amazon is the largest retailer not only in the U.S. but in countries around the world. This, of course, includes one of the U.S.’s closest neighbors, Canada. Does Amazon Canada ship to US? If you are an American and see that a seller in Canada has something you want, can you have it shipped across the border? Let’s check out the answers below!
Does Amazon Canada Ship to the US as of 2022?
Some individual Canadian Amazon sellers are shipping to the US in 2022. To access Amazon.ca, American customers can go to the Canadian Amazon portal and store as usual. Thereafter, the account information, including the shipping address, will automatically be transferred to the new portal. If interested, Canadian customers can also store the same at Amazon.com.
So you want to buy something from Amazon, but you check the URL – and realize you are actually shopping on the Canadian version! What do you do now, let’s see:
- First, make sure you are logged into the Amazon.ca website with your normal account.
- Second, make sure that you have entered your actual address in the upper left corner where it says “Ship to [your name]”.
- This way, Amazon.ca knows where you want the items delivered to and can tell you if the products you are looking at are eligible for delivery.
- If they are and you want to buy the products, add them to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- There you will get an idea of how much more expensive an international purchase is, even if it is just from our neighbors to the north.
- That’s due to conversion rates, shipping fees (do not count on free Prime shipping), and customs and import fees.
Amazon Prime Subtitles Not Working? Here,s what you need to do !! ~~> ~~>
Does Amazon US Ship to Canada? ~~> ~~>
Not only can Americans access Canadian goods on Amazon, but Canadians can also store Amazon America and have items delivered to them. However, not all items can cross the border, so some people have found a method for pretty much everything that is not a headache.
One of those methods is to have items delivered to a warehouse across the border in the US. Then Canadians who live nearby can pick up their goods and bring them back across the border themselves. This is attractive for several reasons, including lower or no Canadian customs duties and less risk of Canadian customs delays!
Now, let’s see how much it costs to ship from Amazon Canada to the US.
How much does it cost to ship from Amazon Canada to the US?
Canadians shipping to the US have some of the most competitive shipping prices, especially when compared to foreign countries. The standard shipping rate from Canada starts at around $7.00.
Oddly, there’s no price for express shipping but priority courier shipping starts at $13.99. Of course, you may also have to pay customs fees and duties, but you’ll be made aware of any charges at checkout. But, lastly, what would you do if you want to return Amazon US purchases from Canada, then, what do you do.
How can you return Amazon US purchases from Canada?
Returning an item overseas is surprisingly just like returning an item from Amazon domestically. According to Amazon’s International Returns Policy page, you have 30 days to initiate the return, that too after delivery. You can expect your refund within seven days after the item is received by the appropriate fulfillment center.
There are four ways you can return an item from the U.S. to Canada:
- Drop off with UPS ::: You can print a label, place it on the securely packed box, and find a drop-off location.
- Drop off with DHL. ::::: You can also use pre-printed labels with this international courier service and drop off the cartons at drop-off locations.
- Box pickup by DHL. :::: You can make an appointment online to pick up your package, so you do not have to go anywhere to return it.
- Use USPS Priority Mail Express
- Even better, if your self-funded shipping method is more than $25, you can simply contact Amazon and the rest will be refunded.
Want to know about Jeff Bezos IQ? Here’s the guide !! ~~> ~~>
How to change Amazon Prime American to Canadian?
You can change the version of Amazon you are viewing, here’s how:
- Go to the “Help & Settings” section of the Amazon website. You may even go to the “Settings” section in the app.
- Next, press the hamburger menu, on the website/app.
- Thereafter, you will see a Canadian flag, click on that.
- Then, go to the “Country & Language” option, this will change your website to Amazon.ca
Alternatively, if you want to change Amazon.ca to Amazon American. Then:
- In the upper left corner, where it says “Ship to [your name]” with a pin, press that button.
- You can then enter a US zip code, thereby, also make sure to update your address.
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, I think I have done well enough to have given you satisfactory answers to your queries on does Amazon Canada ships to the US. Amazon.ca does ship to the U.S., but customers traveling abroad will incur additional customs fees and duties. Amazon makes returning items from the U.S. to Canada fairly easy, although it can be a time-consuming process. On that note, until the next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>