A username on TikTok makes you recognizable to people on TikTok, and it’s common to pick a name that you begin to not like later. Who has not chosen a username for an account that they later did not like or outgrew? Maybe you want to get a new name and your current username does not have the following you need. But, here’s the catch TikTok does not let you change your username before 30 days. On that note, if you do insist to change your username, here you go as in this article, we will discuss how to change your TikTok username before 30 days. So, jump on the bandwagon right away! But before that let me introduce TikTok to you if you are new to this.
Want to search TikTok without an Account? Here’s how you can do so!! ~~>~>
Introducing TikTok ~~>
TikTok is a social media platform that is known by the name Douyin in China, first launched in 2016. It is a video-centric service owned by ByteDance Ltd. Currently, it is known worldwide for offering a variety of short videos from different genres such as pranks, tricks, parodies, jokes, dances, and other activities with durations ranging from fifteen seconds to a few minutes.
TikTok launched for iOS and other smartphones in 2017 in most markets outside of China but did not go global until it merged with another Chinese social media service, Musically, in August 2018.
Now, that we know about TikTok and its origin. Let’s get back to our topic of discussion for today, i.e. how to change your TikTok username before 30 days.
Can’t log in to TikTok? Here’s the way out!! ~~> ~~>
How to change your TikTok Username ~~>
Luckily, you can change your username on TikTok at any time through your account settings with just a few taps. But do note that when you change your username, your TikTok URL changes as well. If you have entered your username on another website or media platform, you may need to update that as well.
To change your TikTok username:
- Launch the TikTok application.
- Then, tap on the “Me” icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Next, click on “Edit Profile” > “Username”.
- Thereafter, enter your new username and tap on “Save”.
- That’s it! You are now ready to be your creative best on TikTok.
TikTok Notifications not working? Here’s what you can do!! ~~> ~~>
How to Change TikTok Username before 30 days ~~>
You will be glad to know that you can easily change your username on TikTok, just like you do on Facebook and Twitter.
But, here’s the big catch, your TikTok username must be unique and you can only change your TikTok username every 30 days. Not before that, alas!
But, as always, since you have come here I won’t let you go empty-handed and in the subsequent section, we will learn how to change your username before the 30-day period.
Want to see who liked your TikTok? Here’s how you can!! ~~> ~~>
iOS Users ~~> ~~>
- Open your “Settings” app.
- Go to the “General” > “Date and Time” .
- Remember, you will need to change your date to one which is thirty days after the current date.
- So, set the Date and Time manually. Do make sure you turn off the “auto adjust” option, which is enabled by default.
- Now, that you have changed the date as per your choice and the demand. Proceed to change your username with the above-given steps.
- That’s it! You will have successfully changed your username if you have followed all the steps diligently 🙂
TikTok messages not working? Here are some quick fixes for the same!! ~~>
Android Users ~~> ~~>
- Open your “Settings” application.
- Then, go to “System Settings”.
- Disable the “Automatic time zone” option and turn off the “Use network time” option.
- Thereafter, set the Date & Time manually and leave an interval of 30 days in the future.
- Finally, just tap on “Save”.
- Once done, do follow the steps given above in the how to change your username section.
- Hurray! After successfully completing all the steps you will have changed your username. So, happy TikToking 🙂
Tips for creating a great and unique username on TikTok ~~> ~~>
Now you understand how to change your TikTok username within 30 days. Many people have difficulty creating a unique, unusual username. Here I have put together some tips that can help you create unique usernames.
- You can create usernames that have to do with your hobbies, interests, or even pets.
- Avoid using usernames from your other social media accounts like Instagram and Facebook.
- Look for catchy words for your username like rockstarhead007 or even stonerbase980.
Why is my TikTok not working? Here’s the guide that you need to know more about this!! ~~> ~~>
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, I think I have done well enough to have given you ample methods to change your TikTok username before 30 days. You will surely find that all the methods above are literally very simple and even a beginner can easily follow up. So, try your hands on any of these quick ways to resolve the issues and fulfill your wish. Also, put out your thoughts and views in the comments section. Notwithstanding, do mention which method you have liked the most. On that note, until the next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>