Facebook Marketplace not working? Want to know what this is all about and what you can do about it? So, to start with, the Marketplace is an extension of Facebook’s social networking platform that allows users to buy and sell items ranging from household appliances to industrial machinery. It was incorporated into Facebook to facilitate e-commerce among the platform’s members by connecting buyers and sellers through a common ground.
So, what’s the Marketplace? ~~>
People who want to sell their original goods, spare parts, or other items can create a public listing on Facebook/Meta Marketplace. Potential buyers then bid their price in the comments section or contact the seller to make their purchase. However, at times, as with any other website for that matter, the Facebook Marketplace can experience errors that affect the functionality and hinder your business operations.
The inability to post items or make purchases on Facebook Marketplace is a common problem for all users. On that note, let’s see some possible reasons why the Marketplace is not working.
Read this to fix the issue,”This person is unavailable on Facebook Messenger“
- Your Facebook app is outdated
- Your Facebook profile is too new
- Facebook/Meta Marketplace has blocked your profile
- Regional restriction
- You are under 18 years old
- Internet and routing problems
- Technical error
Marketplace Not Working !! Quick Fixes !! ~~>
There are a few solutions that you can opt for while trying to fix this issue of Marketplace not working.
Re-login to Facebook ~~>
If you cannot access the marketplace, then, you can try to:
- Log out of your Meta/Facebook account by tapping the Log Out button.
- Thereafter, wait for a few moments and log back into your account using your valid credentials.
- That’s it!
Are you not able to comment on Facebook? Here’s the guide that you need !!
Clear App Cache and Cookies ~~>
You may also try clearing your app cache data and also the cookies of the Facebook application. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on Settings.
- Thereafter, go to Account Settings > Browser > Cache Cleaner > Clear Data.
- Finally, log in to your account and open the Marketplace to see if the problem has been fixed.
Change Region/Language ~~>
To change the region/language, you need to:
- Open Facebook and tap the Menu button.
- Next, go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Language & Region.
- thereafter, tap on edit to select your preferred language.
- Hurray! You have successfully changed your region/language.
Change the Age in your profile ~~>
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Then, go to “View your About information” > “Basic information” > “Edit”
- Thereafter, change your date of birth and select sharing options.
- That’s it!
Note: You need to change your date of birth and make sure you are 18 years old or older on Meta/Facebook.
Want to search Facebook without an account? Here’s how you can!! ~~> ~~>
Check your Network Connection ~~>
It may as well be that not the servers but your network connection is the root cause of all your troubles. So, you may do well to check the stability of your network connections. To do so:
- Open your browser.
- Then, type in the URL of the fast.com website and run a speed test.
- In case the speed is not apt, you may opt to connect to another wi-fi network.
- Or, try again after some time.
- You may also try restarting your router after waiting for a few moments.
- That’s it! If the issue is with your network connection then it will resolve.
Update your application ~~>
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Google Play Store (Android users) or the App Store (iPhone users).
- Next, search for Facebook in the search bar.
- Thereafter, press the Update button to install the latest updates, if any.
- Wait for some time, for the process to complete.
- Thereafter, try again to open the Facebook/Meta Marketplace.
Restart your Device ~~>
- On iPhone SE – 2nd generation, 8, 7, or 6, just hold the side button for a few moments and tap on Restart to do the same.
- On iPhone 12 and below, press and hold the volume up button and the side button for a few moments until the phone starts.
- Android users can simply press and hold the power button > Restart
- That’s it!
Want to unfollow a page or group on Facebook? Here’s the ultimate guide!!~>
Re-install your Application ~~>
- Press and hold the Facebook app icon for a few seconds > “Uninstall” > “Confirm”.
- Then, open the Play Store (Android users) or the App Store (iOS users).
- Thereafter, look for Facebook and tap “Install” and wait for the process to complete.
- Next, sign in to your Facebook account and check if the marketplace is loading.
- That’s it!
Contact Facebook Support Team ~~>
If you have come to this method, it means all the above methods have failed. So, this is the ultimate method to fix the Facebook Marketplace not working issue. For this, you need to:
- Log into the Facebook Help Center
- Thereafter, enter the complete details about your problem in the form.
- Finally, Facebook will contact you as soon as the issue is resolved after reviewing your complaint.
Want to delete your Messenger account? Here’s what you need to do!! ~~>~>
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, I think I have done well enough to have given you ample solutions; to fix the Marketplace not working issue. All the methods above are literally very simple and even a beginner can thus easily follow them. So, try your hands on any of these quick ways to resolve the issues and fulfill your wish. Also, put out your thoughts and views in the comments section. Notwithstanding, do put out which method you have liked the most. On that note, until the next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>