Instagram is one such social media platform that has now replaced Facebook in popularity. It has evolved from a photo posting app to something on another level. There is nothing that you cannot do on Instagram. So, many new features of this app are difficult to explore. We are going to discuss one such feature in the question ‘How to change your region on Instagram?’.
Also read: How do you get rid of a fake Instagram account?
How to change your region on Instagram?
If you want to change your region on Instagram then all you have to do is follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, after opening Instagram, navigate to the profile icon available at the foot of the screen.
- Secondly, click on the three lines available on the right side so that you can go to various features provided by the app. Here you have to select the Settings option.
- Lastly, keep scrolling to reach the option of Region in the list. Now change the region according to your wish and click on Save.
1. How to know what region shows on my Instagram?
We do not have a specific answer to this question. However, you can find this by exploring the Settings section of the app. Even if that doesn’t help, you can always contact the Instagram support team.
2. Why cannot I access Instagram music in my region?
Your access to every feature of Instagram depends on the basis of your IP address. It refers to a special number that will decide your location. Sometimes, the region showing on your Instagram is different than your real one. In such cases, the features of Instagram get restricted according to the place or country it thinks you are in.
3. How to change the VPN on Instagram?
In order to vary your VPN from the previous one then the first step is to remove that previous VPN profile. Secondly, navigate to Settings in Instagram and open VPN. Now you have to click on the option of Add VPN Profile so that you can type the required information.
4. Why is the music library on my Instagram limited?
There are many grounds behind this limitation. Firstly, Instagram may have put such limitations on streaming. Secondly, there is a chance that the required music has copyrights and you cannot use them on Instagram.
5. Why is VPN not working on Instagram?
There are many grounds behind this and they are as follows:
- Firstly, according to Instagram rules, it has the ability to block some VPNs then you will not be able to use them on Instagram.
- Secondly, there may be mistakes in the configurations of your VPN. You can cure this by rectifying the Settings.
So, we can conclude that apart from some music, you can utilize other songs that are available on platforms partnered with Instagram. These platforms include Spotify, SoundCloud, Apple Music, and others.
We hope that our blog on ‘How to change your region on Instagram?’ helps you in utilizing various features of Instagram better. All other answers relating to this feature are available in this blog. Thank you for reading our blog!