In this post, I will be discussing how to use a USPS QR Code (All you need to know). So, without further ado, let me start with the topic right away! USPS is one of the largest shipping service providers in the United States and has developed more and more user-friendly features in addition to its low shipping rates. The emergence of these functions is in line with the development of the times and makes daily shipping more and more convenient for people.
However, many people still look to the USPS traditionally. USPS has many excellent convenient services like Label Broker™, a QR code printing service for labels.
Here’s some idea on where you can use an Amazon gift card besides Amazon!
How to Use a USPS QR Code (All you need to know)
Whether you use Click-N-Ship from USPS or need to return something by mail, your efforts may stall when you discover you don’t have a printer. Fortunately, USPS has a solution for you called Label Broker. You get a QR code that you can show to the postal worker, and they’ll print your label for you. But if you’re wondering how to use the USPS QR code, you’re not alone. I’ve instructions for you below!
When you select “Print at Post Office” in Click-N-Ship 2023, a USPS QR code will be emailed to you. You take this email with your package to the post office, show it to the counter clerk, who then prints it, applies the label, and feeds your package into the system.
Now, let’s look into what is a USPS Label Broker!
Want to hide orders on the Amazon app? Here’s how you can do so!! –>
USPS Label Broker –>
The USPS Label Broker is a free program that allows customers who don’t have access to a printer to have their label printed at the post office. Whether you’re returning something or using Click-N-Ship to ship something for the first time, Label Broker can help you if you don’t have a printer.
To generate a QR code with Label Broker if you’re using Click-N-Ship, then, here’s what you got to do:
- Go to your shipping archive.
- Thereafter, tap on “Label Details” –> “Print at Post Office”
- Next, you’ll receive an email from USPS that includes a QR code.
- Okay, so you have your QR code – next, wrap your package and take it to a post office that supports Label Broker.
- Next, go to the counter and present your QR code. They will scan it, print the label, stick it on, and take delivery of your package.
- After that, it’s in the system and you’re done.
- Now, enjoy! 🙂
Note: If you need to print multiple labels at the post office, you’ll receive multiple emails with multiple QR codes.
Also, you can request a code from Label Broker QR even after previously indicating that you want to print the label yourself.
Does Amazon Canada ship to US? Quench your thirst for knowledge, here!! –>
Will USPS print your label with a QR code?
Your local post office can likely print your label with a QR code provided by Label Broker. To find out which post office near you has a Label Broker printer, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Find USPS Locations –> “Show Filters” —> “Label Broker”.
- Thereafter, click on “Search” and the results will show you which post office you can take your QR code to.
- If your location has an Automated Parcel Drop machine, you can also have a label printed there 🙂
How do you scan a USPS QR code?
There is another instance where USPS will provide you with a QR code. If you receive the PS Form 3849 because your package was undeliverable, you may find a QR code on the form.
- You’ll need to scan this code if you want to reschedule delivery for a time when you’re available.
- If you have a newer Apple or Android device, you can simply open your camera and point it at the code QR.
- However, if you have older devices, you’ll need to download a QR code reader.
- The code QR will take you to the web address given, usps.com/redelivery; this is just a shortcut so you don’t have to type in the address.
Here’s a quality article, talking about Gas stations that accept Venmo QR Code!! –>
Can you print a shipping label with a QR code?
You cannot print a USPS shipping label using a QR code; this is up to the Postal Service alone.
If you want to access your shipping label to print it, simply log in to your USPS.com account, navigate to Click-N-Ship, and access your shipping archive.
Can you use a QR code at a USPS kiosk?
As far as I’ve researched, you cannot use USPS QR codes at self-service kiosks.
Rather, you must take your package and QR code to the counter and have the employee there print out the label.
Forgotten your Venmo Password? Here’s how to reset your Venmo Password!! –>
WRAPPING UP!! –>
Using a USPS QR code generated by Label Broker is quick, easy and convenient to do. Just bring your QR code and your package to the counter of your local post office and an employee will scan it, print the label and stick it on – all for free. Thus, by now I can say, that you are truly comfortable with how to Use a USPS QR Code and all that you need to know. So, now I can rest relaxing. On that note, until the next time! See ya!! Goodbye!!