When you make a new account on Instagram then it will ask you to upload a picture for your profile. This picture and your username become the recognition for your Instagram profile. You can select any photo from your gallery as your profile picture. Instagram doesn’t allow maximizing this picture either for security reasons or others. People use various measures for viewing the picture like taking a screenshot and zooming it. But still, you will not be able to view it properly. So, in this blog, we will discuss ‘How To Download Profile Pictures From Instagram?’
Also read: Aesthetic Names for Instagram Highlights
How To Download Profile Pictures From Instagram?
Instagram doesn’t have any feature through which you can download the profile picture of any user. This is why we are going to use third-party tools to reach our goal. Some of them are as follows:
This is a website that you can use to view any profile picture on Instagram in bigger dimensions. It provides various tools in relation to different social platforms apart from Instagram such as Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc. The steps for it are as follows:
- Firstly, you have to navigate to the website that is easily available on Google or you can use the link given above.
- Secondly, you will see two tabs on the website and you have to click on the second one saying ‘Instagram Profile Picture Size’.
- Then it will ask you to write the username of the Instagram user. You should write it without using @ and then tap on ‘Check’.
- Now the profile picture will be available to you along with other Instagram information of the user. Here you have to choose the Download option.
- Lastly, the website will take you to a new window and you will see the profile picture in its full size. You have the option to save it by right-clicking on the image and tapping on ‘Save As’.
This is another website that provides free-of-cost services. Apart from the website, it also has its own app for both Android and iOS known as Qeek. So, you can use either of them to avail of its services. The steps are as follows:
- Firstly, navigate to the website via the link given above. You can also download its app through Play Store.
- Secondly, scroll down on the website and you will find various services listed. You have to select the first one saying ‘Profile Pictures Downloader’.
- Now write the username you are looking for and tap on the Search option.
- All the information relating to the profile will appear on the page now. Most importantly, you have to click on the option of ‘Full Size’ that is available beside the Profile menu.
- Lastly, after loading the website will show you a full dimension profile picture you are looking for. A download option will be available in the form of an arrow button through which you can save the picture in your gallery.
We hope that our blog ‘How To Download Profile Pictures From Instagram?’, helps you download the profile picture you wish. There are various other tools available on the internet such as Izzum, InstaUp, etc. The process is similar to the ones we mentioned above. So, you just have to follow the steps and you can easily accomplish your goal. Thank you for reading our blog!