Telegram has gained popularity a lot in the last few years. But since people are still adjusting to the new app and are not aware of all its features, some things can become tricky. For example, all the media that you send or receive on Telegram are not downloaded to your gallery directly. This can become confusing for users because the photo or video appears to be downloaded on Telegram but you cannot find it in the gallery. So, in this blog, we will tell you the answer to ‘How To Save Videos From Telegram To Gallery?’.
How To Save Videos From Telegram To Gallery?
The process is very simple but you have to ensure a few things before proceeding. Firstly, you need to have an account on Telegram and secondly, you require free space on your device. The process for downloading any type of media is the same on Telegram. So, media will include photos, videos, audio, documents, etc. We will discuss various devices in this blog like Android, iOS, PC or laptop, etc.
We are going to proceed assuming that you have the Telegram app installed on your Android device from the Play Store. Now let’s explore the process to save videos from Telegram to gallery. The steps are as follows:
- Firstly, open the Telegram app on your device and sign up if you haven’t yet. If you are already signed in to the app then login into the app.
- Now you have to navigate to the chat that contains the video you wish to save in your gallery.
- Now you have to select the video as shown in the image below. After doing so, tap on it to open the video.
- When you open it, you will see various icons on the top part of the screen. You have to click on the three dots available on the right corner side.
- From the option listed, you have to select the second last one saying ‘Save to Gallery’, as shown below.
In the case of iOS, we are going to consider iPhone and iPad devices here. There is no direct process available to save videos from Telegram to a gallery on iOS devices. So, we are going to accomplish the goal by using third-party apps like “Documents File Manager” or “Telepal”. The steps are as follows:
- Firstly, open Telegram on your iOS device and navigate to that particular chat that contains the required video.
- Now you have to start the cloud download. You can easily guess the icon as it is a cloud with an arrow. When you click on it, the downloading will begin.
- After the download finishes, you have to hold the video for a few seconds till it shows the More option.
- In the middle of the screen, you will see an upward arrow icon, click on it. This will pave the way for your Telegram media to Document File Manager.
- Now click on the option of ‘Copy to Documents’. This will ensure that your file will remain as a document on your iOS device.
- Lastly, you can check if your video has been successfully downloaded or not. So, navigate to Document File manager and open the video to watch it.
Conclusion on ‘How To Save Videos From Telegram To Gallery?’
We hope that our blog helps you successfully save Telegram videos on your devices. The process is simple enough for all devices, you just need to have a way with the app and you can do it easily. Telegram is easy to use and provides various useful features that users are still not aware of. So, this blog will bring you a step closer to the app. Thank you for reading our blog!