So, you want to Contact Instagram Support team, because you have been continuously facing issues with your Instagram account. Or, you are facing any issues for that matter with your Instagram usage and want to contact Instagram Support, but are unable to do so, because there is not much details about Instagram Support available on the Internet or on Instagram itself. So, what do you do? Search over Google and look for ways to contact them. I will rather suggest you to read this post, and get your answers directly from here, now that you have come to this place already. In this post, we will thus discuss about a lot of ways, precisely 9 proven ways to contact Instagram Support. So, now without much ado any further, let’s start right away!
9 Proven Ways to Contact Instagram Support
In this section, we will be seeing the methods that you can use to contact Instagram Support. Because, Instagram doesn’t have its own support team, and thus, it can be very difficult to get in touch with a real human. With that thought, let’s take a look at some of the ways out there to facilitate this.
Contact Instagram using the Instagram App –>
If you are having issues, with spam or any sort of abuse, or a feature is not working, or you want to complain regarding bad photo/video quality, you can take help of Instagram’s Help Center in your app. Also, if you want to share any feedback and/or suggestions, you can do that too using the app’s Help Center. Here’s what you need to do:
- Tap your profile icon.
- Thereafter, tap “Menu” icon –> “Settings” —> “Help”
- Next, you need to tap “Report a problem” (obviously, in case you want to file a report or complaint).
- Thereafter, choose an appropriate option from the following:
- Spam or Abuse.
- Something isn’t working.
- General feedback.
- Problem with image or video quality
- Now, if you selected “Spam or Abuse”, select the form related to “Spam or Abuse” in the next section.
- Thereafter, diligently follow the on-screen instructions.
- Remember, you may need to add/submit a screenshot or upload an image related to your complaint. So, do keep it handy beforehand!
- That’s it!
- Now, Instagram may review your post and take the necessary action to resolve the issue.
Remember: Since, there are a lot complaints generated daily, expect a delay in Instagram Support’s response and do not expect the issue to be resolved quickly. It may also happen that you will not get a response back. But in that case, after waiting for say a period of 10-15 days you can again report a complaint.
Contacting Instagram Support through their “Contact Us” form –>
If you have a specific issue that cannot be reported using the instructions above, you may be able to contact Instagram by submitting an online form for that specific reason. Say, if there is an issue such as the ones given below like:
- You need to send a DMCA report of copyright infringement.
- You need help with a nonprofit fundraiser you created or donated to.
- You need help with donations on Instagram Stories and Live.
- You need help with a payment on Instagram.
In case, it is an issue from above, you can follow the next step.
- Select the appropriate link below to go to the online contact in the Instagram Help Center:
- Thereafter, follow the instructions given as per your chosen contact form and submit accordingly.
- That’s it! Hopefully, you will get a revert back from Instagram Support Team. Though it’s not confirmatory to receive a response. But, let’s hope! Enjoy 🙂
Contact Instagram Support via Email –>
You can always contact Instagram Support team by sending an email. All you need to do is, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do, remember to mention all the details pertaining to your issue and also attach any screenshot or photos as evidence to support your cause.
Contact Instagram Support by Phone –>
You can surely, call Instagram by phone at 650-543-4800. But, remember, you may very well be greeted by an automated answering machine and not be able to speak with a real person.
Contact Instagram Support by mailing them at their Postal Address –>
You can very well send a letter by mail to Instagram at the following address:
Instagram, LLC 1601 Willow Road Menlo Park, California 94025 You can include an "Attn:" line to address your letter to the appropriate department or person. ##For example, include Attn: Instagram Designated Agent if you want to send a Appropriation report.
WRAPPING UP!! –>
So, now that you have come to this, I am pretty sure that you have gone through all the methods and facts related to the topic, “9 Proven Ways to Contact Instagram Support.” Thus, now I can rest assured that your crisis is over and you will now be able directly contact Instagram Support and get the help that you need. So, make sure to use the knowledge acquired here and thereby make your life easy and peasy. On that note, until the next time, see ya!! Goodbye!! –>