Facebook users put cover photos along with their profile pictures on their Facebook profile. Even though the cover photo is available to other Facebook users to view. But Facebook provides a feature to lock profile pictures for protection. So if you want to view a locked profile picture you have to be a Facebook friend of that person. In this blog, we are going to discuss in detail Facebook Cover Photo & Locked Profile Picture Viewer.
Also read: How to View Locked Facebook Profile Picture?
Facebook Cover Photo & Locked Profile Picture Viewer
You will be able to see the locked photos of a particular person on Facebook if you gain access to the past cache of that profile. There are many ways through which you can view a locked profile picture on Facebook. They are as follows:
- Firstly, navigate to your browser and search for that particular profile.
- After doing so, you have to open the profile in an incognito window. But you have to open it in cache form.
- When you see the picture, right-click on it and you will see the option to ‘open image in new tab’. The profile picture or the cover photo will open in its original size.
- In this method, we will use third-party apps to view Facebook Cover Photo & Locked Profile Picture Viewer.
- Firstly, you have to search for a third-party app by writing it on Google. For example, you can open Facebook Photools.
- When you open the page, it will ask you to enter the URL so that it can give you the required full-size image.
- Lastly, you have to click on the option that will show you the full image and that’s it.
You always have the option to send a friend request to the person whose profile picture or cover photo you want to see. It can be done very easily and every Facebook user must be aware of it.
- Firstly, you have to navigate to Facebook and log into your account. Then, search for the person whose profile picture you wish to view in full size.
- After opening the profile, you have to copy the link you see in the tab above.
- Thirdly, open your browser and paste the link in the search bar. This will take you to the profile of that person again.
- Now you have to navigate to the cache part of the profile that is available in incognito mode.
- This will take you to the profile of that person and here it will not be in locked form. So, you just have to right-click on the Facebook profile picture.
- Among the various options available, you have to click on ‘Open image is a new tab’.
- Lastly, the picture will open in its actual size in the new tab and you will be able to view it.
You can follow the same procedure in relation to a Facebook cover photo. However, this method may not work if the profile has no previous cache available on Google.
We hope that our blog on Facebook Cover Photo & Locked Profile Picture Viewer helps you in viewing locked images. We recommend you send Friend requests on Facebook to do so as it is the easiest and most logical way. Thank you for reading our blog!